dōTERRA’s fluoride-free Natural Whitening Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary dōTERRA On Guard blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils with other natural ingredients that help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. The dōTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, give dōTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush!—fresh and clean throughout the day.
Directions For Use
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of 1 drop of dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for 1 minute and rinse.
Key Ingredients And Benefits
- Proprietary dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh
- Calcium hydroxyapatite helps to keep teeth looking clean and healthy
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.